Onion & Carrot Seasonal Workers
A S Wilcox & Sons Ltd, is now recruiting for 2021 Onion & Carrot export season. We are looking for people to work 12 hour shifts on a rotating basis of 5 shifts over 6 days Monday to Saturday commencing in late January/early February.
Day shift hours - Onions
- 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday to Saturday in the season
- 7:00am – 5:00pm at the end of the season
Day Shift hours – Carrots
- To Be Confirmed
You must be available to work from late January until at least the end of May.
We have vacancies for:
- Graders (Onions & Carrots)
- Forklift Drivers (Onions)
- General Hands (Onions & Carrots)
To be considered for these roles, you need to be reliable, hardworking and punctual with a reasonable level of fitness.
If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to our “simply the best” vision and want to be part of an awesome team please telephone Rosemary on 09 2370740 between 9.00 am- 4.00 pm Monday – Thursday to book an interview time or email Rosemary@aswilcox.co.nz
Interviews will be held between 16-20 November
- All applicants must be able to provide photo identification and proof of eligibility to work in NZ. This must be attached to your application form.
Pre Employment Drug Testing
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre employment drug screen prior to an offer of employment being finalised.