PACK HOUSE MANAGER
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to lead our Domestic Packhouse team based in Pukekohe.
The role of Packhouse Manager is a critical one for Wilcox and requires a candidate who is able to work in a fast moving packhouse where tight deadlines need to be met. You will take responsibility for the day to day operations of the packhouse, ensuring delivery to our domestic customers. There is a strong CI component to this role to improve and streamline processes. You will be able to demonstrate developing commercial and financial understanding and you will be confident in ensuring budget and throughput targets are met and managing labour resources. The role is well supported with an experienced team and quality control personnel.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Leadership and supervision of staff
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate activities in a busy environment
- Experience with ERP systems and proficient with Excel
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Supply chain management
- Leading projects
- Understanding/experience in continuous improvement
- Leading H&S culture
We are looking for an energetic individual with a can do attitude who is ready to step up and take full ownership of the role. In return, Wilcox offer excellent working conditions, opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Send your CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com.