PACKHOUSE SUPERVISOR Full time – permanent position
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join our Export Packhouse team based in Pukekohe.
The role of Packhouse Supervisor is a critical one for the team and requires a candidate who is able to work in a fast moving packhouse where tight deadlines need to be met. The role will take responsibility for supporting the Packhouse Manager with direct supervision of staff, co-ordinating activities to meet production and export order requirements, establish and maintain relevant processes and controls to ensure effective and efficient inwards/outwards goods and inventory management. The role is well supported with experienced team leaders and quality control personnel. An understanding of MPI requirements for export product would be an advantage.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Leadership and supervision of staff
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate activities in a busy environment
- Experience with ERP systems and proficient with Excel
- Ability to analyse production data and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Leading projects
- Scheduling workflow
- Understanding/experience in continuous improvement
- Leading H&S culture
We are looking for our Packhouse Supervisor to be an energetic individual with a can do attitude who is ready to step up and take full ownership of the role. In return, Wilcox offer excellent working conditions, opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Send your CV and covering letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com